Senin, 12 April 2010

romance is dead

Howdy people!

Are you familiar to the title? It's  Romace is dead is a song by Paloma Faith. Good song, indeed. Very eye-catching, because I love that song straightaway since the first time I heard it. The part I love the most is this part:

You shouldn't take just valentine day
Just to show you love me
You don't need any money,
Just abit of imagination

Absolutely true. 

And I just love the reff too. It really invites me to dance. 

A rose is blue and violets red
Say it isn't true Don't tell me romance is dead
So wake up you sleepy head
All your dreams are just a kiss away...

*dancing*

Hmmm, then is the romance dead? I do think so. It is. Next topic pleaseee *cough* *cough*

I wanna tell you about today's adventure to Shasha's house. Actually we did some "team-group" assignment, but you know, if some girls are around, there would be something that cannot be saparated from them. GOSSIPS! yeaah. But we didn't make or share lots gossips, I think. But we made LOTS of photos. Yea you know, since the social sites become very popular, everybody seems to make so many pictures for being uploaded to his/her facebook. And the alay phenomenon begins..... (?) 

Hahaha off to main topic! So these are some pictures we took: 

 shasha,me,oma,didi

  what a horrible pose!
shasha,me,oma,arin

 didi,shasha,me,arin

oma,didi,me,arin

Well, without looking those pictures carefully, you know that none of those pictures which my face look "kobe" (what should I called kobe in english, eh? photogenic?). Pathetic me.

Oh almost forgot! I was given soo much foods at shasha's place. From snacks, spaghetti, juice, to big meal. If I gained any weight, I know whom to blame first. Shasha >:). But I'm grateful for today. Alhamdulillah...

Ok enough for today's post. Ciao! 

2 komentar: