Sabtu, 17 April 2010

Never Knew I Needed

Howdy mate! I’m kinda sensitive right now. For the first I want to let my heart speak up and let you know what my heart is speaking about. Usually, I tell those and these problems, stories, gossips or everything to Shasha-----my dearest best friend. But for today, I want to be honest to myself and all of you. Fyi, it much easier to tell this in English. Because if I told this post in Indonesian, you know, I’ll have a little stomachache (have that stomachache whenever talking about sensitive things hehe).

Too much bullshits, huh? So let’s off to main theme. Eheeeem *cough*
---------------------

Maybe this is the feeling, when you’ve lost somebody who used to be important to you. And maybe it’s true about what are people saying, that you will never know how important something until you lost it.
Well in this post I want to make some recognition. Without embarrassed feeling, without burden, or any forcible feeling,

I honestly would like to say; I miss you


I miss every part of yours when we were together
I miss your hospitality
I miss those “I” words that you put behind my name when you greeted me on that IM conversation
I miss when we chatted like hell; when you accompanied me until midnight, even until the dawn came when I had no friend at home
I miss every word and every sentence you typed to comfort me, to erase every worry I feel, and to entertain me from every guilty feeling which usually appeared after I had a bad score
I miss the greetings you sent to me in yahoo messenger
I miss your kindness
I miss every story you tell
Even I miss your careless to me
I keep on missing you even though we rarely talked (almost never)

But then again…
I know this is way muuuuuch better than keep our last relationship
Acting like don’t know each other in the real life
Than stay in a relationship which is going to be broken

After the first time we broke up, I cry
But wait
This is not a regretting-cry
This is cry of welcoming for the new chapter in my life
And automatically for leaving the last chapter that has been done, not happily. But very colorful

For you
I’ll never forget you
Because you’re the first person who bring me in pink color to the life   

My aim making this post is not to beg you back
No, not that
I just feel very grateful and I’d like to say thank you thank you and thank you
Thank you for these 2 months and the months before we were together   
Thanks for making my life different and doesn’t flat anymore
Life is never flat, isn’t it?

Last but not least…
But we’re still friends, are we?
Keep communicating without feeling awkward, will ya?
 ----------------------
Ok then, I’m feeling better right now after wrote this post. Oh damned! It’s 01.00 and I haven’t slept yet. Off to bed, sorry for the weeping post. Hope you’ll learn some lesson for it. Adios!


2 komentar: