Sabtu, 24 April 2010

Fame Station with Ever After

Heheheeey amigos!

I would like to share my story about my last performance at Fame Station with Ever After. The performance started in 12am-12.30am. We played 10 songs those are; Come Closer-by Rico Blanco, Clock-by Coldplay, Suspension-by Mae, Allright-by Super Grass, Return to The Trees-by Diliquent Habil, Flying Blind-by Smoke Screen, You're Unbelievable-by EMF, Don't Ha Ha- (forgot who sing it :p).

Ok it's my first time visit Fame Station. You know, I'm still under age to can enter that place. But yesterday was different story. I was accompanied by my mom, and my lovely annoyed-sister, mbak Ninis. Aah and om Nurdin. Alhamdulillah we did it nicely. But we do have some tragedy there. One of om Tono's guitar string broken perfectly when we were playing in the stage. It didn't make our performance bad though.

Those are some photos I made in the fame station:
 
 me in action (ok let's see my face. it really pathetically looks like an ass :-( )
we sing

we dance

we steal things together

 distracting blur


the shinning guitarist

Practically the photos are more than 15, you know. But these are enough to representating how dazzling the show was. Oh yes, I almost forgot telling you that those pictures are taken by the amature photographer---- Mbak Ninis. So sorry for the unclear pictures.


Smell ya in the next post! ;)


Note:Dont forget to click Shasha's blog then find out her own 1001 classic stories



4 komentar: